Terms of Service
This application offers a policy for the clients to relate and the application must also execute the service which matches with the needs of the people. It is possible for the clients of DuPlay to search the profiles of other clients and if both the parties have implied then they would be matched, and so the DuPlay will permit for the chatting process. Harmonizing the people through technology and other services which are being offered time to time, with the use of Application jointly regarded as "Service". Organizations might also provide added services or can also revise any services, at its judgment, which must be applicable for all the additional and revised services. The organization has full rights to terminate any facet of the Services or the entire services at any time. Before taking such decision the organization is required to inform the clients before seven days. However, nothing here inflicts any official commitment on the Organization to inform the clients of such withdrawal or provisioning.
The Organization is allowed to change the Agreement in its exclusive judgment at any time and the information related to the same will be corresponds to you in a way the Organization thinks right, concluding email. Your continual employ of the Services or the Application after the posting of amendment for the Agreement will represent your approval of such reviews. You are requested to ask the end of the agreement to know what, was the last revised date of the Agreement.
- Revision Date
- Copyright Notice.
- Privacy and Registration Data.
- General Provisions.
- Use of Services and applications.
- Termination and Terms.
- Proprietary Rights.
- Privacy and Communication.
- User Information.
- Dealings with Sponsors and Advertisers.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Password and Security.
- Disclaimer of Warranty.
Minimum Age: You must be of 18 years to use the Application. The people who are above the age group 18 years are allowed to use this Application.
Criminal History: By registering to use, requesting to use, and using the Services or Applications, you will come to know that Organization does not accomplish any screening or criminal background check of its team and so it is not applicable for any outcome rising out of contacting any client, whether on off-Application or on-Application.
Privacy and Data Registration
If you want to use DuPlay then you must be register with your Facebook login, which means that you are permitting us to use certain data in your Facebook account, along with the friend list, name, interests, age, statuses and profile photo. If you are registering with the agreement then it signifies that the entire information mentioned in the Registration Data is accurate and true and you will surely update and maintain this information to make it accurate, current, and complete.
Use of Services and Application
As a registered user or the user of the Application, you are required to agree with the following things:
- Personal Use: The account which belongs to you is for your personal use, and you are not allowed to charge or resell this to others for the access of Service, or in other inconsistent manner related with the Terms of Service. Without taking the written permission of the Organization, you are not allowed to duplicate, distribute, transfer, or give access to any part of the Service to make use of your account or transfer your account to any other entity. It is very important to know that the Organization is not responsible for the third party who generally results from misappropriation or theft of your password or user name. You are also not allowed to try for reverse engineer, modify or alter any part which is related to the service.
- Geographic Limitations: You can use the Services which is consistent with the Agreement and the entire applicable local, national, state, and rules and regulations. Use and registration of the Services are invalid where illegal. To the level that the Services are not official in the authority where you live, you are not allowed to use these Services.
- Information Submitted: You are only liable for, and presume all responsibility related to,
(1) the content and information you supply to the Service; (2) the content and information you publish, post, transmit, or otherwise make accessible (hereinafter "post") by the Services; and (3) your connections with other Registered Users through the Services.
- No Guarantees: The Organization will not make any guarantee, either imply or express. The Organization will not provide matches for the entire individuals who are looking to use its services. The Organization formulates no guarantees as to the frequency or number of matches by the Services or to such equivalent with desire, ability, or criteria to talk with the user. The Organization will not make any kind of guarantee, either implied or express regarding your decisive compatibility with persons you gather through the Services or Site or as to performance of such individuals.
- Reporting of Violations: You can frequently report to the Organization any breach of the conformity by others.
- Risk Precautions and Assumption: While using the Services you have to assume the entire risk, including but not restricted to the entire of the risk connected with any offline or online connections with others, with marriage as well as dating. You are required to take the entire essential safety measures when meeting a person through the Services.
- Content Removal: The Organization holds the right, but has no compulsion, to observe the material or the information you post or submit to the Services. The Organization shall also have the permission to eliminate any such material or information that in its only belief violates, or can infringe, any appropriate regulation or law, either in spirit or in letter of this Agreement, or upon the appeal of any third party. Additionally, the Organization holds the right to eliminate any content from the Application on an appeal through any permissible authority exclusive of notice to the content supplier or owner either former to such removal.
- Communication and Posting Restrictions: You concur that you will not place everywhere on the Application, convey to other users, commune any links thereto or content, or otherwise display, update, upload, publish, modify, or engage in any activity, share any information on the Application or by the Services, that:
- Is tends to or intended to abuse, intimidate, harass, threaten, or annoy any other users of the Services or Application;
- Belongs to any another individual and to which you don't have any right;
- Is objectionable, obscene, pedophilic, profane, pornographic, or otherwise offensive;
- Is grossly promotes physical harm or bigotry, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, ethnically or racially objectionable, libelous, disparaging, deceptive, inaccurate, or fraudulent.
- Victimizes, intimidates, harasses, or degrades a group of individuals or a person on the basis of disability, religion, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is tortuous, unlawful, or abusive;
- Impersonates any entity or person, including any of our representatives, or employees;
- Contains computer code or any other software viruses, programs, or codes that are intended or designed to damage, limit, or disrupt the working of any telecommunications, hardware, or software tools or to obtain or damage unofficial access to any information or other data of any third party;
- Is persistent to any other individual's privacy;
- Relates to implores, or encourages gambling or money laundering;
- Misleads or deceives the addressee about the basis of any communicates or any message any information which is vilely menacing or offensive in nature;
- Infringes any proprietary, patent, copyright, or other trademark rights as well as others copyrighted content such as software, music, images, movies, photographs, videos, etc. without getting the permission, as well as the images, video, photographs, or audio of another individual without her or his consent or outwit copy-protect tools or lest of an inconsequential, the minor's legal custodian;
- Publicizes another individual's personal information without her or his permission, or solicits or collects another individual's information for unlawful or commercial purposes;
- Misrepresents affiliation, or otherwise impersonates another individual, association or connection with any entity or person, or acquire other's identity information;
- Solicits or collects personal information about anyone who is under the age of 18;
- Solicits or promotes support in or involvement of a political platform, sect, religion, or cult;
- Intended to deceive, defraud, or swindle other users of the Services;
- Uses bots, scripts, or other mechanized techniques to access the Services or Applications;
- Contains software worms, viruses, malware, Trojan horses, of any kind, or other disruptive or harmful codes, devices or computer codes or any other components programs or files designed to limit, interrupt, or destroy the working of any computer resource;
- Is in anyway make use for or in association with trolling, spamming, phishing, or similar activities;
- Uses the Services or the Application for chain letter, spam e-mails, or junk mail;
- Enables or promotes unlawful or illegal activities in any manner whatever;
- Is meaningless, interfere or otherwise off-topic or intended to annoy with other enjoyment and use of the Application;
- Threatens incitement or causes public order to the commission of any prevents or offence investigation of any offence insulting to any nation;
- No Commercial Solicitation or Advertising: You will not solicit or advertise any user to sell or buy any services or products through the Services or Application. You will not transfer any malware, chain letters, spam e-mail, or junk to other users. Additionally, you will also not use any data acquired from the Application in order to advertise, contact, sell, or solicit, to any of the user without their former overt explicit approval. If you will violate the terms of this section and post or send unwanted bulk email, "spam" or other unwanted communications of any type through the Services, you accept that you will have create significant impairment to the Organization, but the charge of such impairment would be enormously hard to determine, so as a sensible estimation of such impairment, you concur to pay the Organization a minimum amount of rupees 10, 000 for such voluntary communication you transfer through the Services.
- No False Information: You will not offered false, inaccurate, or misleading information to the Organization or other users. If information offered to the user or another Organization consequently becomes false, inaccurate, or misleading, you will punctually notify the Organization of such change or update such information.
- Selection of Profiles: On a given period of time your profile must be displayed to establish you with particular matches. You will be under no compulsion to communicate, meet or to respond with the matches we may establish to you.
- Bona Fide and Unique Profile: As a registered user of the Application, you are permitted to create only a single unique profile. In addition to this your use of Service and Application must be for bona fide social networking or dating purposes only, in order to manage the reliability of the Application.
- No Harassment of Organization Agents or Employees: You will not threaten, harass, intimidate, or annoy any agent or employee of the Organization engaged in offering any section of the Services to you.
- No Commercial Use: No information obtained for the Application is to be used for any of the commercial purpose. Especially the information obtained from the Application shall not be used for conducting surveys, publication, preparing assimilated data, collection, or the like.
- No Use of Confidential Information: You will not show, post, disclose, copy, transmit, modify in public, develop any imitative works from, distribute, reproduce, or make commercial use in any way (1) other copyrighted trademarks, material, trade name, trade dress or other proprietary data reachable on the Application or through the Services, without getting the former written approval of the owner of such proprietary rights (2) Confidential information.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information: You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Organization is the proprietor of the highly important copyrighted material, trade name, trade name, trademarks, and other proprietary information, procedures, methods, and processes (herein termed as "Confidential Information").The Organization hereby and owns retains the entire proprietary rights in the Application and the Services, including but not restricted to, the entire Confidential Information. Such kind of Confidential Information not comprises any personal information which has been presented by the Users.
- License to Posted Content: By posting content or information to any of the public area of or the profile pages of the Application, you automatically allow, and you warrant and represent that you have the right to permit the Organization an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, publicly perform, reproduce, publically distribute, display such content and information, and to organize imitative works of, or integrate into other works, such content and data, and to permit and approve sub-license of the former.
- Other User's Information: The registered Users can post the information, which has patent protection whether or not it is regarded as copyrighted. You concur that you will not sell, copy, commercially use, modify, display, publish, perform, transmit, or distribute any third party or such post proprietary information present through the Application or the Services.
- Web Analytics: We might observe the performance of the Application on a regular interval of time and in this regard gather Application handling reports, advertisement banner statistics such as usage reports, impressions, user demographic reports, click through rate, and other functions. You use of the Services or Application shows that your approval to such possession, monitoring, statistics, and use of such information and collection.
- Additional Programs/Features: On a regular basis we may make, implement, or test new programs or features on the Application in which you may freely select to contribute, in accord with the further terms and conditions of such programs or features. By your willingly participation in such programs or features, you permit us the rights mentioned in this section in association with the further terms and conditions (if any) of such programs or features.
- Disclosure by Law: You agree and acknowledge that the Organization may reveal information you offer if needed to do so by commandment, on the request of the third party, or if we in the sole judgment, consider that disclosure is sensible to
(1) comply with the orders, law, or requests from legal process or law enforcement;
(2) verify the prosecute, identity, detect, punish, prevent and investigate offences where the administration agency has stated in writing that the data acquired shall not be shared or published with any other individual;
(3) defend or protect the Organization's, or a third party's property or rights; or
(4) protect someone safety or health, such as when violence or harm against any individual counting the User is defenseless.
- Legal Compliance: The Organization, upon acceptance of information pertaining to any breach of this Conformity, or being fetch to authenticate knowledge by an pretentious individual in writing, or upon getting knowledge by itself, or via email indication with electronic mark, shall, in 36 hours and where valid, work with the Owner or the User of such information, to stop such information that is in infringement of this law or the Agreement of the country. Additionally the Organization shall maintain such records and associated information for at least 90 days for the process of investigation. When mandatory by legal order, the Organization shall offer assistance or information to Government agencies that are officially authorized to gather such information. The assistance or any such information shall be offered for the reason of verification of prevention, prosecution, detection, identity, or for investigation of cyber security punishment and incidents of offences under any commandment for the time being in oblige, on an appeal in writing stating clearly the reason of getting such assistance or any such information.
- Reporting Violations: Organization shall not account cyber security incidents and also allocate cyber security incidents related with the information and with the government bodies/authorities.
- Use of Unspecified Information for Research: By using the Services, you concur to permit the Organization to incognito use the data from your experiences through the Services and the Application to implement and researches and execute the Organization may request to accept to advance the user experience and the Services. Such research, performed by credited entities and persons might be published. The entire responses will be unspecified and the Organization shall not publish investigate containing your personal recognizing information.
Dealings with Sponsors and Advertisers / Links to Third-Party Web Applications
Password and Security
You are solely liable for handling the privacy of your account and password and for other entire statements acts and made or omissions that happen by the use of your account and password. So, you must take some steps to make sure that others do not get access to your account and password. Our employees will never ask you anything related with the password. You may not share or transfer your account with any person, and we keep the right to instantly cease your account if you do share or transfer your account.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Features: On a regular basis, the Organization may provide advance tools or features through which the users may research on the Services. Such tools or features are provided solely for the experimental reasons and without any assurance of any type, and may be discontinued or modified at the Organization's sole judgment. The requirements of this Warranty or Disclaimer section valid with complete force to such tools or features.
- No Warranties: THIS DIVISION WILL VALID TO THE UTMOST LEVEL ALLOWABLE BY RELEVANT COMMANDMENT. ALTHOUGH THE ORGANIZATION EFFORT TO OFFER USERS WITH AN ENRICHING AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE BY THE USE OF APPLICATION, ORGANIZATION OFFERS THE SERVICES ON AS "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS" GRANTS AND BASIS NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY TYPE, WHETHER IMPLIED, Statutory, OR EXPRESS OR OTHERWISE WITH ADMIRATION TO THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES (COUNTING ENTIRE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), COUNTING ANY OBLIQUE WARANNTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY FOR A NON-INFRIGEMENT OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ORGANIZATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR EMPLOY OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, AND CONSTANTLY ACCESSIBLE, WILL FULFILL YOUR REQUIREMENTs OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY FAULT IN THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCEPTABLE. THE ORGANIZATION DISOWNS ACCOUNTABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE IS MADE WITH ADMIRATION TO, THE AVAILABILITY AND CONNECTIVITY OF THE SERVICES. THE ORGANIZATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SERVICE'S AND BELIEVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY
(1) INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR MISTAKES OF CONTENT,
(2) PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR PERSONAL INJURY, OF ANY ENVIRONMENT WHATSOEVER , ENSUING FROM YOUR USE OF AND ADMITTANCE TO OUR SERVICE,
(3) USE OF OUR SERVERS OR ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR THE ENTIRE FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR THE INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(4) ANY CESSATION OR INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION FROM OR TO OUR SERVICE,
(5) ANY TROJAN HORSES, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE RESEMBLING WHICH MIGHT BE CONVEYED THROUGH OR TO OUR SERVICE BY THE DEALINGS OF THIRD PARTY OR, (5) ANY OMISSIONS OR ERRORS IN ANY CONTENT FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY TYPE ACQUIRED AS AN OUTCOME OF THE EMPLOY OF ANY TRANSMITTED, POSTED, EMAILED, OR OTHERWISE MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR SERVICE.
- Third Party Content: Offers, opinions, statements, advice, or other content or information made accessible via the Application/services, but not straightly by the Organization, are those of their particular authors, and must not inevitably be relied upon. Such instigators are only liable for such content. ORGANIZATION DOES NOT:
(1) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED ON THE SERVICES OR
(2) ACCEPT, ADOPT, OR ENDORSE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY STATEMENT, OPINION, OR ADVICE MADE BY ANY OF THE PARTY OTHER THAN THE ORGANIZATION. THE ORGANIZATION SHALL NOT BE ACCOUTABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM OTHER CONTENT PLACED ON THE SERVICES, OR ANYONE'S DEPENDENCE ON AY INFORMATION, OR TRANSMITTED BY OR TO ANY USERS.
Limitation of Liability
No Liability for Non-Organizational Actions: TO THE UTMOST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY VALID COMMANDMENT, IN NO RESULT WILL THE ORGANIZATION BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS WHATSOEVER, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, GENERAL, COMPENSATORY, OR / AND SPECIAL OCCURING OUT OF OR ASSOCIATION WITH THE BEHAVIOR OF ANYONE OR YOU ELSE IN CONNECTION BY THE USE OF THIS SERVICES, COUNTING WITHOUT DISTRESS, LIMITATION, EMOTIONAL HARM, OR HURT, SOCIAL, OR MONETARY LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR / AND INJURY ENSUING FROM MEETINGS, COMMUNICATIONS, OR ASSOCIATIONS WITH ANOTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS SECTION CONTAINS ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSESS OCCURING FROM THE BEHAVIOR OF USERS WHO ATTEMT TO HARM OR DEFRAUD YOU OR HAVE RECORDED UNDER FORGED PRETENSES.
Aggregate Liability and Incidental Damages: IN NO RESULT WILL THE ORGANIZATION BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OCCURING OUT OF OR IN INCABILITY TO MAKE USE OF THE SERVICES, COUNTING WITHOUT DAMAGES, LIMITATION, FOR FRAUD OR LOSS OF DATA OR INRELATION TO THE USE OR SERVICE INTERUPPTIONS, PROCUREMENT AND PROGRAMMES OF RESERVE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE ORGANIZATION KNOWS OR HAS BEEN DIRECTED OF THE ODDS OF SUCH HARM. UNDER NO SITUATIONS WILL THE ORGANIZATION BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF HARMS WHATSOEVER.
Use: WE FORMULATE TO DEPICTION THAT RESOURCES ON THIS APPLICATION ARE SUITABLE FOR ENTIRE USERS. IF THE CONTENT IS NOT LEGAL IN THE COUNTRY OF THE USER, THEN THE CONTENT IS ILLEGAL.THOSE WHO DECIDE TO MAKE USE OF THIS APPLICATION DO SO ON THEIR, OWN LIABLITITY AND IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR OBSERVANCE WITH LOCAL COMMANDMENT. ANY OFFER FOR ANY SERVICE, PRODUCT, OR / AND INFORMATION COMPLETED IN ASSOCIATION WITH THIS APPLICATION IS INVALID WHERE RESTRICTED.
Information Verification: At this alternative, the contractors and its Organization may validate any information that users have offered. However, none of the techniques are perfect or foolproof, and you concur that the Organization and its suppliers will have no responsibility to you occurring from incorrectly or non-verification verified information.
You concur to hold, indemnify, and defend the Organization, its third parties, promoters, agents, officers, employees, and directors, for any expenses, injury, liabilities, losses, and costs (counting legal expenses) arising out or relating to of (1) your inability or use of to use the Services or Application, (2) any user posting done by you, (3) your breach for any privileges of a third party or your breach for any conditions of this Agreement (4) your breach for any relevant regulations, laws, or rules. The Organization holds the privileges, at its own cost, to presume the special control and defense of any issue with the Organization in affirming any accessible defenses.
Term and Termination
Privacy and Communication
We can use your e-mail address to convey you message to notify you about the essential updates to the special offers or Services. We can also contact you via telephone if you willingly provide us with your telephone number, so we can get in touch with you related to the Services. By signing up for services, you permit us to express approval to contact you through telephone or mail.
- Rights related to Intellectual Property: DuPlay Service design along with text, interactive features, graphics, scripts created by DuPlay as well as logos contained therein or Marks are deemed to be the property of company. You will be getting the service AS IS for your information as well as the personal use solely. All the rights that are not expressly granted in as well as to the Service are reserved by the company. You offer your consent not to get engaged in the copying, use and distribution of any of the service other than which is expressly permitted herein.
- Law Applicable as well as Jurisdiction: You offer your consent that the laws of India (without putting an impact on conflicts of law principles) are going to govern this agreement, services as well as the application. In case of any dispute arising due to or in relation to this agreement, services or the application will be subject to the sole venue as well as jurisdiction of the courts of India. You offer acknowledgement as well as consent that any violation of this agreement may result in causing irreparable harm of the company, and so agree that the company shall be liable to get full relief in the court. This includes but is not at all limited to the permanent injunctions, preliminary injunctions and damages without the need of depositing any amount on the name of security in addition to and without the necessity of depositing any amount as security in addition to and without discrimination to any remedies or rights that the company possesses for agreement’s breach.
- Claims, grievances and disputes: On the event of any controversy, claim or dispute between the company and you, the parties are required to try as well as amicably get rid of the controversy or dispute. You are required to get in touch with the company with that claim or controversy and the company is in binding to address to that issue. In case the parties cease to resolve issues, then the parties are required to jointly appoint a legal practitioner or a mediator in order to mediate that issue. In case of arbitration, it shall be governed by the company’s provisions. The parties are required to offer their consent on an arbitrator, and the arbitration venue needs to be determined. As far as the cost of arbitration is concerned, that has to be borne by both the parties in equal amount. The award that is made thereby shall be final and both the parties are compelled to accept the same.
- Legal proceedings: As far as legal proceedings are concerned, no director, promoter, employee or officer shall be taken as a party to any kind of legal proceedings or litigation that is instituted against the company.
- Until and unless it is stated explicitly, the Agreement will continue to exist to the termination of your service registration.
- On the verge of failure of Company enforcing or exercising any provision or right of this Agreement is not going to be constituted as a waiver of such provision or right.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Until and unless due to any law or because of regulation to the contrary, any kind of cause or claim that may arise out of or is in relation to the Application use or is related to this Agreement has to be filed in not more than the period of six (6) months after that kind of cause of action or such claim is going to be time-barred forever.
- The section titles that are contained in the Agreement are for the purpose of convenience only and don’t possess any contractual or legal effect.
- If there is any addition of excuse made by the applicable law, we shall not be held responsible for liability for delay or non-delivery of services that are present through our Application that may arise due to any event but beyond the reasonable control of ours, irrespective of the fact that it is foreseeable by either of the party, includes but is not limited to war, adverse weather, labor disturbance, accident, fire, government regulation or act, on the verge of failure to get secured transportation, and a number of other causes that are not in the reasonable control of ours, irrespective of the fact if they are similar or not to those that are illustrated above.
In case you find your copyrighted work in any way has been copied that falls under the copyright infringement and is totally accessible on this application, then you are requested to make company aware of this and furnish the following information:
1. Copyrighted work identification you feel is being infringed.
2. Relation that exist between the copyrighted work as well as you (agent, assignee, owner etc).
3. Infringing work’s identification on the application( URL)
4. Information that can be termed as reasonably sufficient to enable the company to contact up. For instance your email address, postal address and your telephone number.
Copyright Contact: email@example.com
(It is important to note that this email address would solely accept Copyright related notices; other requests or inquiries will not be entertained).
Date of Revision
The last revised date of this agreement is 25th Jan 2015 Copyright © PRIMUS WEB VENTURES LLP. PRIMUS WEB VENTURES LLP. is the sole owner of the mark DuPlay in all its forms. Other brands as well as trademarks are deemed to be the respective owners' property.